Tips to Save, View and Delete Passwords in Google Chrome – By default, it will ask “Do you want Google Smart Lock to save your password for this site?” when you first enter the website. Then how you can save, view and delete passwords in Google Chrome? We will provide a tutorial for you in this post.
Tip Save Password in Google Chrome
To save your password, click on the Save button in the dialog as shown below. Thus you can sync your account online and use across devices.
Tip view Password Saved in Chrome Browser
For a long time, you will automatically be logged on the website, so it probably will not remember the password correctly. So when we need to enter the site by the browser or other device, we need to see the passwords stored in Chrome browser?
Step 1: Open your Chrome browser and click the three dots icon from the top right corner. Scroll down and select the Settings option.
Step 2: There will display a window. Scroll down and click the Advanced button at the bottom of the page. Go to the Autofill and the form and select passwords.
Step 3: Select the password of the account you want to view, icons clickmore > Detail or Click the icon on the right eyelike password, and enter your Windows login password when the dialog appears and asks.
Tip Delete delete Chrome saved password
If you want just a few passwords to be deleted, you can follow the step below:
- In the top-right corner, click the three dots icon icon for advanced> Settings > Advanced.
- In the “Passwords and forms” section, click Manage passwords.
- Under Saved Passwords, click the three dots icon for save passowrds> Remove.
Once you may need to clear all the saved passwords data, you go to “History”.
- At the top-right corner, click the three dots icon for history> History.
- In the left panel, click Clear browsing data.
- On the pop-up window, tick Passwords then click CLEAR BROWSING DATA button.
Okey! it is done? You have other ways to share by commenting below! Thanks you!